Academic Appointments are recruiting for experienced school Administrators to work in our partnership schools across Leeds from September. These are temporary positions for professionals who have a financial and management background within education.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are look to support various schools and work in different environments.
- Experience of working in schools
- SIMS experience
- Experience of ICT & knowledge of accounting software
- Confident with liaising with staff, parents, pupils and external agencies
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Be flexible and efficient with your time
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.