Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an improving academy in Leeds, West Yorkshire, to appoint an Art Teacher.
- Full-time, maternity cover, starting February
- Ofsted rated ‘good’
- Staff at all levels feel well developed by both our departmental and whole school CPD programmes
- Supported by one of the country’s most prestigious Academy Trusts
- Unique career development opportunities
The school are looking for an ambitious Art Teacher to join their passionate team, who are committed to ensuring all students continue to achieve beyond their potential. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a department dedicated to improving outcomes, aspirations and life chances of young people. The department works collaboratively to develop both learning experiences and professional growth.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly improving academy which is now supported by one of the country’s most successful MATs. Behaviour continues to improve and students are making better progress. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.