Position: Associate Assistant Principal
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
We are delighted to be working closely with a large secondary academy based in Leeds who are looking to appoint an Associate Assistant Principal to join their leadership team in their mission to improve results for pupils.
We are looking for candidates who have an exceptional track record working in challenging settings and people who have a forward thinking and progressive attitude.
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
- Significant experience as a Middle Leader
- A great track record as a teacher who achieves results
- Successful planning, management, leadership and evaluation of a Teaching and Learning initiative which has delivered a significant impact on learning outcome
What our client can offer
- Full support from an experienced SLT
- A first class behaviour system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross trust working
- Excellent CPD for all staff including a professional development programme
If you have what it take to make a difference to the lives of young people and would like further details please contact Andrew Masterman on 0113 3901008 / 07510 671804 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
We are the only Yorkshire based Education specialists with a 5* Feefo rating.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.