Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of Alternative Provisions in the Sheffield area to appoint a bank of Behaviour Support Workers.
Roles will be to work on an ad-hoc, short-term and long-term basis to start in September.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- refer a friend scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
if this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or email Olivia@academicappointments.co.uk.
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience, and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.
Pay rates are dependent on experience, current pay scales and payroll choice.