Academic Appointments are working alongside a school in Halifax to appoint a full time Behaviour Support Worker with an immediate start.
Someone who will go that extra mile and be able to develop and lead on targeted support and intervention programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. The role is interesting and varied, and would suit someone who has experience working with young people and/or in a setting where they have provided similar support/intervention. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include:
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and resilience
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community to ensure that all students achieve to their full potential
- Create excellent working relationships with others to ensure we offer a holistic approach that supports all our students to be successful
- Excellent administration skills and ability to use databases/spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and keep calm under pressure
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one Interested in this job?
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Sally on 0113 3901006 or at email@example.com
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.