Behaviour Support Worker
Academic Appointments are working alongside a school in Leeds to appoint a full time Behaviour Support Worker
This role is full time to start in September 2020 until October in the first instance.
Someone who will go that extra mile and be able to develop and lead on targeted support and intervention programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. The role is interesting and varied, and would suit someone who has experience working with young people and/or in a setting where they have provided similar support/intervention. Requirements
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and resilience
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community to ensure that all students achieve to their full potential
- Create excellent working relationships with others to ensure we offer a holistic approach that supports all our students to be successful
- Excellent administration skills and ability to use databases/spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and keep calm under pressure
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one Interested in this job?
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business