Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of Alternative Provisions in the Wakefield area to appoint a bank of Team Teach Trained Behaviour Support Workers.
Roles will be to work on an ad-hoc, short-term and long-term basis.
We are seeking to appoint Behaviour Support Workers who hold a valid Team Teach Certificate and have previous experience of working with challenging behaviour.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold a valid Team Teach Certificate
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
if this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or email Olivia@academicappointments.co.uk.
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience, and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.