Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an improving academy in Leeds, West Yorkshire, to appoint a Business & Economics Teacher.
- Full time to start in December/January until the end of the Academic Year
- Outstanding Ofsted 2013
- Outstanding leadership and management
- Ofsted highlighted the outstanding behaviour of students
- Possibility of a permanent position
This flagship school are looking for an ambitious Business & Economics Teacher to join their team in the winter. The successful applicant will be teaching both Business and Economics to GCSE level, there may also be some A-Level teaching.
In the schools most recent Ofsted they were commended for a number of things including leadership, behaviour and staff development. Working for this school will be rewarding, however, you will be expected to work hard. As a high achieving school, they expect high standards from both students and staff, but they commit to support the commitment of this by continuously providing development opportunities for all who work for them. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.