Academic Appointments are currently working with a ‘Outstanding’ rated Catholic School in North Yorkshire to recruit a dedicated well-qualified, enthusiastic and hard-working Teacher of Business Studies
To work across the age and ability range up to and including GCSE and A Level.
Start date of October for Aprox 12 weeksBenefits include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Harrogate, Bradford, Doncaster and Leeds.
- Register at any of our branches
- Flexible registration timings to work around you.
- Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or call Gemma on 01423 608655
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.