School Caretaker - Bradford
Academic Appointments are currently working with a Secondary school in Bradford, to recruit for a Caretaker.
The successful candidate will be responsible for portering, in charge of locking and unlocking the school and acting as the responsible key holder. You will ensure the site and grounds are clean and clear, litter picking where necessary.
- Available to work 5 days p/w
- 8am - 4pm
- Previous experience in a similar role with in a school environment is preferred but not essential.
- have the ability to use your initiative
- be thorough and pay attention to detail
- have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- have the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- be ambitious and have a desire to succeed
- have excellent verbal communication skills
- possess customer service skills
- be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Bradford Office on 01274 505 400 for more information Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations tooVariety
Range of schools and alternative provisions
Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanentForward thinking company
New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.