Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a primary school in Doncaster that are currently recruiting a Caretaker. This is an immediate requirement, looking for a start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious and self-motivated who can create a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 6am start until 10am and then 2.30pm until 6pm Duties may include:
- Locking/unlocking school buildings and carrying out security checks
- Maintaining Health and Safety records and ensure basic checks are carried out and recorded
- Liaising with contractors to support property maintenance
- Carrying out minor DIY projects and general maintenance/decorating
- Management of school cleaners and undertaking any cleaning tasks required
Previous experience in a caretaking role and previous key holder responsibility would be beneficial.
This role is an ongoing appointment and working hours would be on a shift basis.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’Cleared to work in 48 hours!Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.