Would you like the opportunity to teach in an improving school, known for its positive ethos and excellent reputation? Could you be part of the journey to outstanding?
- Full-time, January start running until Easter in the first instance
- The quality of pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare is a significant strength - Ofsted quote
- 'Good' rated Ofsted
- Easy to travel from Leeds/Wakefield/Bradford/North Yorkshire
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school in Leeds, West Yorkshire to appoint a Chemistry Teacher.
This is an improving school where senior leaders are taking effective action in order for the school to become good. Pupils respect each other and their teachers and are enthusiastic about the improvements made to the school. They strive to meet the needs of every pupil to ensure they fulfil their full potential. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.