Academic Appointments are working alongside a School in the Leeds area who are looking to appoint a Complex Needs Teacher to support both Primary and Secondary age pupils.
The provision caters for pupils with PMLD. Experience working with children who have complex needs would be essential.
The ideal candidate will be willing and enthusiastic about making a difference to these children's lives and education.
The role is to last a full term initially, then to be reviewed.Requirements:
- Previous experience working with Complex needs and PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties)
- Hold QTS or have a relevant teaching qualification
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
- Range of schools and alternative provision
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.