2019 marked another fantastic year for our client. Not only did they become the TES Award winner for Secondary School of the Year, but it delivered the third consecutive year of remarkable examination results, placing it once again as the highest performing school in its region and in the top 10% nationally for progress. The academy is growing in popularity following its success and is looking to expand and develop, attracting the best people to work alongside the already committed staff to continue their journey towards outstanding. The school is part of a Multi-Academy Trust which has been a successful partnership since 2016. If you are interested in working in a highly inspirational learning environment then please get in touch!What can we offer you?
What are we looking for?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of the academy
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development
- A range of staff benefits
- a dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
For further details, please click on 'apply' or call Andrew Masterman on 0113 3901008 or 07510 671804.