Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school located in Huddersfield to appoint a Design & Technology Teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an 11-16 Ofsted 'Good' vibrant and ambitious school. This role is full time to start in September 2020 - it could turn into a permanent role for the right person.
You will be:
- Passionate about teaching Design & Technology
- Someone who loves to inspire students.
- Excited by learning.
- Highly motivated and driven by the desire to deliver outstanding Teaching and Learning.
- Able to provide 2 references from educational establishment
- A holder of a valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business