Are you an Early Years Practitioner who is looking for a new position?
Academic Appointments are looking for Early Years Practitioners who are available on a full time basis to work in various primary schools in and around the Bradford area.
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- Recent experience teaching the Foundation Stage/Early Years UK curriculum
- Evidence of a successful teaching record
- References from educational establishments
- An enhanced DBS, or willingness to complete one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or you can contact Sophie on 01274 505 400 for more information.Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
- Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business