Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school located in Leeds to appoint an English Teacher.
- Full-time, 4-month contract
- 'Good' rated by Ofsted
- Pupils are positive about learning, and behaviour is good
- Staff are supported by a strong leadership team who are eager to develop their peers
This is a ‘Good’ inclusive school where students enjoy learning in a harmonious community. Strong leadership and improved teaching have led to a significant increase in pupil’s attainment and successful GCSE results. Students enjoy learning and are respectful to each other and their teachers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and ambitious school.
- Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Qualified in the relevant subject degree
- Able to provide 2 references from educational establishments
- A holder of a valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.