Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an Ofsted rated 'Good' academy in Huddersfield to appoint an English Teacher.
- Full-time, maternity cover
- This is a 'good' school which is proud of its achievements
- A well established and supportive environment
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a school who believe in providing the highest possible level of teaching, learning, care and support.
The role will include teaching English on an ongoing basis to Key Stage 3 and 4 students. The school are looking for an ambitious Teacher of English to join their passionate team, who are committed to ensuring all students continue to achieve beyond their potential. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.