Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an average-sized secondary school in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, to appoint an English Teacher.
- Full-time, 12 weeks contract
- ‘Good’ rated Ofsted
- Pupils enjoy coming to school
- Pupils behave well and have positive attitudes to learning
- Supported by an established and successful MAT
The school are looking for an ambitious English Teacher to join their team in November. You will be working full-time, covering a staff absence.
In the school's most recent Ofsted the inspecting officer commented on how the new Principal and his leadership team have turned the school around. Behaviour has improved and staff feel very well supported by their line managers.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.