Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a 'Good' school in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, to appoint an EYFS Teacher.
This is a full time role starting in January for the spring term.
- This is a much improved school which is now 'Good' throughout
- There is a clear team spirit across the school
- A vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident
- Behaviour on the whole is good and the strong relationships are formed with parents and carers
- The school is held in high regard throughout the community
The school are looking for an ambitious EYFS Teacher to join their team. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.