Academic Appointments are working alongside one of our partnership schools to recruit an EYFS Teacher.
This role is part time (Monday and Tuesday) and to commence from January 2021 for the remainder of the academic year.
The ideal applicant must be available on a Monday and Tuesday and will be expected to take on full teaching responsibilities within EYFS . The school is part of the ‘Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Trust’
This is a 'Good' school which continued to be 'Good' following the last Ofsted and the staff work as part of a close knit and effective team. Behaviour is good and the children enjoy school and are engaged with their learning.
You can expect to be part of a successful school with a positive and exciting vibe. Good relationships are built and maintained with the parents and other external bodies.You will be:
- A confident classroom practitioner
- Have experience of teaching within EYFS and up to date knowledge of the curriculum
- Have effective behaviour management strategies
- Be a keen team player
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or call Clare Oram in our Doncaster office on 01302 243060.
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.