Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a busy and vibrant Secondary School in Huddersfield to appoint a Food Technology Teacher.
- Temporary, full-time position starting immediately
- ‘Good’ school where pupils behave well and engage enthusiastically with their learning
- Full support and CPD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful school on their journey towards outstanding. The school ensures that they provide a happy learning environment for all so everyone can achieve their full potential, including you. They also encourage both students and staff to contribute positively to school life which works well and encourages excellent peer relationships.
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach Food Technology across KS3 and KS4
- Proven track record
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- 2x references
- A valid enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.