Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a rapidly improving academy in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, to appoint a Food Technology Teacher.
- Full-time, 12 weeks
- Pupils behave well and are polite and courteous
- In the most recent Ofsted, the inspector noted how the school has improved significantly since the previous inspection
- Relationships are strong between teachers and pupils. Pupils trust their teachers and staff work well to support each other
The school are looking for an ambitious Food Technology Teacher to join their team in January.
In the schools most recent Ofsted the Headteacher and Executive Headteacher along with other senior and middle leaders were commended for providing strong direction and leadership. Since the school's previous inspection the senior leaders have worked hard to support the staffing team, resulting in improved teaching and better results.
This is an exciting time to join this school, as their journey towards ‘Outstanding’ is really taking shape; improved behaviour, improved partnerships, supportive parents and an extremely supportive leadership team. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.