Due to a high demand from client schools, we are always looking for experienced and enthusiastic Teachers to teach across the Yorkshire area.
We are looking for qualified teachers on a supply basis to provide general cover across several schools in Harrogate and the surrounding areas. This can range from covering a day course, paternity, rolling sickness or even non-contracted long-term assignments. Supply Teachers are required to be flexible in their approach, be prepared to teach any subject area and feel confident with all year groups. Why Join Academic Appointments?
Academic Appointments will listen to your requirements and be proactive.
- Flexible positions across Yorkshire
- Dedicated compliance team, committed to clearing your for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Positive relationships with experienced sector specialists
- Competitive rates of pay and regular work
- Refer a friend scheme
- Work in local areas – you will not be required to travel extensively
Unlike other agencies, our teams work together to make time to get to know you whilst hunting out the vacancies and understanding the needs of all involved.
Not convinced? Check out our Feefo page, where you can read all our customer reviews.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree Qualified
- Strong behaviour management skills
- 2x references
- Available 2 or more day per week
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Gemma on 01423 608655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.