Are you an experienced Geography Teacher looking for great teaching opportunities within the South Yorkshire?
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of Schools in South Yorkshire to appoint committed and excellent full time Geography Teachers to support their schools and staff, after February half term 2020, with the roles anticipated to be ongoing.
We are looking for outstanding Geography Teachers that have previous experience of planning, marking and delivering work up to and including KS4.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
Interested in this job?
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach Geography across KS3 and KS4
- A proven track record
- Strong classroom management
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or 01302-243060 for more information
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business