Have you graduated in the last few years, but have struggled to find something that you can really get your teeth into and build a career?
2020 could be the start of something new for you and your best academic year yet! Academic Appointments are growing and we need YOU
As part of our continued growth and investment, an extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our team supporting schools across North Yorkshire with the provision of school staffing. What can you expect from a life in Education Recruitment?
There are many companies to choose from so how do you decide which one to join?
- Each day will be different
- You will make some strong lasting relationships, not just with like-minded colleagues but also with your schools and professionals
- If you want it, you will achieve it! Recruitment can be one of the easiest careers to climb the ‘promotion ladder’. Put the hard work in, and you will progress
- You will become a ‘Sector Specialist’; your Team Manager will dedicate their time to empowering you with the knowledge and skills needed to ‘understand’ your market
- A sometimes frustrating but extremely rewarding career – you will make a difference to the lives of your professionals and the children they teach/support
Let’s be honest recruitment can be tough, rewarding but tough, and knowing that you have the support of a well-qualified and experienced team behind you, helping you succeed will make all the difference.
At Academic Appointments, our consultants are supported by an experienced ‘back office’ team, which helps ease the pressures that other companies offering ‘360 roles’ can bring.
Our Candidate & Compliance Team
work tirelessly to attract and recruit the best talent out there – they control the whole vetting process! Our Marketing Team
write all your job adverts, devise the candidate’s CVs and manage campaigns, whilst the Finance Team
knit it all together by sending and obtaining timesheets and submitting payroll! We all work as a TEAM! At Academic Appointments, you really can concentrate on building relationships with your schools and specialists, which in turn will build your career, as the rest is done for you!
As a well-respected education provider, we work hard to maintain our positive reputation which is why we were the FIRST Education leader to use Feefo – an online review tool. You can read our reviews by clicking here.
2019 is set to be our biggest year yet, with ambitious growth plans to open several additional branches, this is a great time to take control of your career and join a business that can support your aspirations and develop a clear path into management.
Salary is negotiable and dependant on your previous experience but you could potentially earn up to £25,000 (OTE) within your first year. We want to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- If you are ambitious and motivated
- You have flair, creativity and lots of passion
- Believe you are a ‘people person’
- Enjoy networking and building customer relationships
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a drive for excellence in customer service
- You can plan and prioritise your own workload
- You have a strong focus and a competitive drive to succeed
- Want to work for a forward-thinking company who are going places
- You hold a full UK driving licence or are working towards one
- Will you share with us our visions, ethos and values?
You might also like to know about some of the other benefits our staff enjoy ……..Pension scheme, 33 days holiday that grows with each year that you work for us, death in service, Social events, Celebrations (with and without fancy dress), Sales days, Career progression, REC professional training accreditation, World class coaching and development, Lovely offices, Free parking, As much free tea/coffee & water as you like, pizza Fridays ……..
Still not convinced? Read our Operations Manager; Matthew Walkley’s blog on how he started recruitment life as a graduate here:
Academic Appointments Ltd is a boutique education specialist recruitment provider supporting schools throughout Yorkshire from branches in Leeds, Doncaster, Bradford and Harrogate.
If you’d like an informal chat with one of our consultants about their experience before committing to the application then any of them would be glad to oblige, just call Matthew on 01423 608655 and he will arrange this for you or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, similarly if you feel ready to apply, please get in touch or click Apply Now to email your CV.