Position: Head of Business
Closing Date: 19.11.20
Academic Appointments are working with a national trust who are looking to appoint a new Head of Business at one of their Sheffield based academies. The position is full time and permanent and attracts a salary of up to £42,528 + TLR2 but can be negotiated based on experience.
Our client is looking to attract applications from dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Business specialists to lead their successful department. Ideally, applicants will have outstanding leadership or have the ability to develop their leadership skills quickly to an outstanding level to ensure that the learning and progress in all areas continue on an upward trajectory following the academies recent Ofsted 'Good' rating in 2019.
This role may ideally suit someone who is looking to make the step into middle leadership or who is looking to build upon their current experience and success at that level.
We will only consider candidates who can evidence a strong track record of success and who have made a significant impact on the lives and education of the children they teach. This will need to be demonstrated in your application and be clearly evident at interview. What's on offer?
In return, we are looking for:
- An academy making consistent improvement
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Access to an outstanding professional development programme
- A chance to become part of one of the largest groups of academies in the country
- Caring, dedicated and friendly students who want to learn and fulfil their potential
- Colleagues who are supportive, friendly and who are committed to each other’s professional development
- Opportunities to be creative and to inspire your students
- An ‘outstanding’ teacher with strong leadership qualities who can evidence significant progress and attainment from their students over a protracted period of time.
- Someone who shares the academies moral purpose of ensuring that all of our young people receive the best education possible in a supportive environment from people who care about them.
- Someone who is resilient, dynamic and passionate about improving the life chances of all children in our community.
For further details please contact Andrew Masterman on 0113 3901008 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org