Academic Appointments are working in partnership with one of Leeds most prestigious 'flagship' academies to recruit a temporary Health & Social Care Teacher.
- Full time, ongoing position
- Track record of achieving ‘outstanding’ consistently
- Includes Key Stage 5
- Reputation as one of the best employers to work for in the city
The role is full-time to cover a temporary absence in the social sciences department. You will be teaching Health & Social Care up to and including Key Stage 5 groups.
This is a great opportunity for a Teacher of Health & Social Care to join an academy which holds a track record of success, an 'outstanding' Ofsted grade and an exceptional reputation. A strict and understood behaviour policy and a supportive senior leadership team mean students are usually well-behaved and willing to learn. As the Academy staffing team are proud of their achievements, it is essential that anyone who joins the team, whether for a day or a year, upholds the same standards and commitment to full academy life as they do. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.