Would you like to work in an outstanding school?
- 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs), 3-month position
- One of North Yorkshire’s most successful schools
- 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated
- 'Outstanding' and supportive leadership team
- Pupils are happy at school and behaviour reflects this
Academic Appointments are currently working with the school to recruit a dedicated History Teacher, to join them as soon as possible.
The successful candidate would be expected to teach History to KS3, GCSE and possibly A-Level where experience allows.
The school is classified ‘outstanding’ and is one of the top performers in Yorkshire. Widely recognised for its achievement and success, the school is very attractive to both staff and students. Students respect their peers and their teachers, they enjoy learning and achieve well. Requirements
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Be confident planning and teaching the subject up to and including GCSE
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business