History Teacher - Bradford
As a Yorkshire focused agency, Academic Appointments are recruitment partners to many schools across the region, listening to their requirements and recruitment challenges. Therefore due to this we are need of a number of History teachers!
- Flexible positions across Yorkshire
- Dedicated compliance team, committed to clearing your for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Positive relationships with experienced sector specialists
- Competitive rates of pay and regular work
- Refer a friend scheme
- Work in local areas – you will not be required to travel extensively
We are looking for supply teachers of History to work in our Bradford Secondary schools. We are interested in teachers of all levels of experience, from NQT up to UPS.
Our Collective Six model offers a wide range of teaching opportunities to suit everyone’s individual needs.
Classified is a tailored service that offers a variety of long term teaching roles.
Cover Today is a tailored service that offers short term and day to day roles or periods throughout the day.
Guidance is a dedicated specialist recruitment service catered to your needs, offering permanent and leadership roles.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Current enhanced DBS
- Two education based references
Interested? Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to Register with us, alternatively you can call Scott on 01274 505 400 in our Bradford Branch.Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing. Academic Appointments Limited is an employment agency and employment business.