Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a primary academy in Doncaster, South Yorkshire to appoint an HLTA.
- Full time 2 weeks initially but possibly longer
- Supporting in a year 2 class
- Working alongside a Teach First Teacher
- RI school but new Head is making positive changes
- Part of a forward-thinking academy
This is an exciting opportunity to work with staff who are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, creativity and ideas can flourish and children can maximise their progress.
- Recent experience of supporting in Year 2 is essential
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.