Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for the flexibility of supply or the security of a long term/perm job?
Do you want to work in the Doncaster schools?
Academic Appointments are recruiting HLTAs to work in and around the Doncaster and surrounding areas!
Typical responsibilities of a HLTA may include:
- Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
- Establish relationships with other professionals or agencies to support work of pupils
- Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school where appropriate
We offer flexibility of full or part time work on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis Minimum requirements:
- Previous experience essential
- HLTA Qualification
- A valid DBS (or willing to obtain one)
- A minimum of two satisfactory references
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or ‘Apply now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.
HLTA qualification or equivalent