Academic Appoinments are currently working with a Primary school in Leeds to recruit for a Key Stage 2 HLTA. This is a temporary position to start immediately and with a likely end date of Easter. The main responsibility will be to cover PPA and sickness for permanent teachers and manage the behaviour of the class.
- Previous experience in a similar role in school is preferable
- Care background would be an advantage
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
- Team Teach desirable but not essential
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.