Exciting opportunity for experienced HLTA's
Academic Appointments are seeking to appoint an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant for one of our partner schools in Doncaster, South Yorkshire About the role
- Full time and part time work available
- Day to day and longer term assignments
- Providing cover across the primary age range
- Working in a variety of settings
- Experience of working across KS1 and KS2
- Achieved HLTA/equivalent qualification
- Previous experience working as a cover supervisor or HLTA
- Two professional references
- A valid DBS (or wiling to obtain one)
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our Doncaster Office and ask for Clare on 01302 243060 or email email@example.com
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll methodCleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.