Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a successful Further Education establishment in Doncaster, South Yorkshire to appoint an ICT and Games Design Teacher.
- Full-time, ongoing position
- High achieving college, exceptional A-Level and BTEC results
- Supported by a very successful collaboration trust
- Awarded National Centre for Diversity
The role will involve teaching A Level ICT and Games Design.
They are seeking an inspirational teacher who can demonstrate a passion for their subject area whilst engaging and motivating students of all abilities. The successful candidate will join a focused and driven team in an environment that provides exciting opportunities. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.