Academic Appointments are recruiting Key Stage 2 teachers to work in and around Bradford!
Are you interested in day to day supply? If so, we would love to have a chat with you about what you are looking for and how we will be able to help.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.