Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: Secondary Funding status:
State - Academy
Age range: 11 - 18 years
Salary: £70 - £75
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school in West Leeds to appoint two full time Teaching Assistants.
The role is full time and until Easter in the first instance.
One will be required for in class support, supporting students up to GCSE level and also 1:1 with small groups for maths intervention students. The other will be working with dyslexia students completing Maths and English and will be also be providing in class support for students.
As a Teaching Assistant your role will involve:
- Assisting with classroom instructions
- Providing support and guidance to students
- Maintaining a supportive and safe classroom environment
- Assisting with tracking student progress and keeping pupils on track with their learning
- Supporting the lead teacher with a number of activities and any issues raised
- Experience working with children in a similar role
- Able to provide two references one being school based
- An enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.