Academic Appointments are currently working with a number of Schools in the Bradford area. We have seen an increase in the need for Assistant Heads of department, in particular Maths. All to commence from September 2020, or when Schools re-open thereafter, and with possibility of permanent contracts.
- Experience in similar role is desired
- Leadership qualities
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.
Assistant head of Maths