Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an “Good School” in North Yorkshire to appoint a Maths and ICT Teacher, which will include providing class cover when not time-tabled
- Full-time. Immediate start, on an ongoing basis, running to Xmas in the first instance.
- School leaders pride themselves on the school being at the heart of the community.
- Behaviour is good and high expectations are placed on students.
The role will include teaching both Maths and ICT across key stages 3 and 4.
The school are looking for an ambitious Teacher to join their passionate team, who are committed to ensuring all students continue to achieve beyond their potential. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly improving academy. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.