Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a high achieving and successful school in Leeds, West Yorkshire, to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Maths to teach across key stages 3, 4 and 5.
This role is a maternity cover commencing in November, and it is expected to run until July 2020.
The school offers outstanding facilities and a varied curriculum enabling each student to gain valuable skills in an engaging learning environment.
They pride themselves on being a happy community where students can grow to reach their full potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, vibrant and successful Maths Department. Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Experience of teaching Maths to KS5 is desirable
- Passion for your subject, success and quality teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced current DBS
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.