Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school located in Leeds to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics.
- Temporary, after October half term until Christmas
- ‘Good’ school, with a strong and effective leadership team in place to ensure that the school achieves excellence
- The school is described by staff as an excellent place to work and learn
- Students behave well in and around class
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly improving school who has recently been award flagship status in their area. Their aim to challenge and inspire its students to achieve their full potential has already seen significant improvement across the results and student behaviour.
This position would suit either an experienced teacher or an outstanding NQT. The position is full time and could start a before October half term if suited. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject area
- Recent experience teaching Maths
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.