Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a rapidly growing secondary academy in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, to appoint a Maths Teacher.
- Ongoing basis, full time. Could turn permanent ‘Good’ rated Ofsted 2017
- Behaviour both in lessons and about the school is good
- Recognised as having an excellent level of pastoral care
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a ‘good’ rated academy which is consistently growing from strength to strength. The school place great value on the fulfilment and well-being of their colleagues; their successes to date are in no small part down to their hard work, commitment and determination and as a relatively new school, their growing student roll enables them to provide opportunities for both personal and career development.
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Track record of successful teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.