Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a successful and oversubscribed school in York to appoint a Maths Teacher with the ability to teach to KS4 on a fixed term contract.
- Part-time post, 0.76 timetable January start
- Students are courteous and polite
- Outstanding school
- Positive learning culture
- Supportive leadership team
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational and dynamic classroom practitioner who can teach Maths up to GCSE level. Our client is highly regarded in the local area and recognised as a friendly and welcoming school with high academic standards. Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.