Academic Appointments are currently with a ‘Good’ rated Academy in North Yorkshire to recruit a dedicate Maths Teacher to join their school.
The successful candidate will be able to Teach Maths to Key Stage 4 & 5Start date:
October 2020 Contract type:
£120 - £180 Contract term:
In its most recent Ofsted inspection, the school was commended for its improving results, strong leadership and exceptional student behaviour. Results are now well above the average, especially in the Sixth Form where they are
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Passionate about teaching Maths
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.