Academic Appointments are currently working on the behalf of a larger than average secondary school located on the Leeds/Bradford border who are looking to appoint an MFL Teacher.
- Part-time, ongoing position
- Pupils behaviour is good
- The leadership team provide strong and determined leadership. They offer ongoing support and training to all their staff
The academy is looking for a possible long term, part-time MFL Teacher who can teach French and if possible Spanish at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The role is expected to last for at least 3 months.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to help shape and build on our vision and our ethos. This opportunity is for a talented and ambitious professional to make a valuable contribution to a strong languages department that secures good and continually improving outcomes.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Proven track record of working in a secondary setting
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.