Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a highly successful and vibrant secondary school in Wakefield, West Yorkshire to appoint a MFL teacher to start once schools re-open.
- Starting once schools re-open
- Full time
- Teaching both French and Spanish to KS4
- ‘Good’ school, June 2017
- Behaviour is good
- A well-organised and supportive team of professionals
We require a well-qualified Teacher (experienced or NQT) with a passion and enthusiasm for the languages who is able to inspire all students to reach their full potential in this important curriculum area.
You will be joining a well-organized, forward-looking and supportive team of professionals who strive to create a nurturing environment within which students achieve outstanding outcomes.Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.