Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with various primary schools in and around the Bradford area. The demand for Nursery Practitioners on a day to day/ short term basis has increased in the last couple of weeks.
We are seeking individuals who are confident in:
• Setting challenging learning objectives with success criteria
• Using the Early Years Curriculum to plan activities which allow opportunities for child initiated and adult-led learning
• Selecting and preparing resources with the help of support staff where appropriate
• Using agreed school planning system for all subject areas
• Planning opportunities for children to learn in out of school contexts. Requirements:
Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
Experience of working within an early years setting
Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Guidance and Curriculum
Passion for success and quality teaching
2x references from education establishments
An enhanced current DBS Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business