Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with Secondary Schools and Academies trusts across Bradford, who are recruiting for part and full time PE Teachers. Male & Female on a supply basis.
The roles are with immediate effect and the successful applicants should be expected to teach KS3&4 PE, Btec and CTech PE.Requirements:
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach core PE and experience of GCSE, Btec and CTech is desirable
- Valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
- 2x references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Bradford Office on 01274 505400 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business