Academic Appointments are currently working with a ‘Oustanding’ rated Academy in North Yorkshire to recruit a dedicated well-qualified, enthusiastic and hard-working Female Teacher of PE to cover Maternity Leave.
The successful candidate will be confident in teaching a range of activities, in netball. Benefits include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Harrogate, Bradford, Doncaster and Leeds.
- Register at any of our branches
- Flexible registration timings to work around you.
- Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.