Position: Personal Assistant
Salary: £24,000 to £29,000
We are delighted to be working with a small but perfectly formed multi academy trust who are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to work alongside and support the Academy Principal.
We are looking for someone who has significant experience in a similar role and providing high levels of administrative support to senior leadership teams.
Duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging meetings, transport and travel
- Organising events and diary management
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and parents of pupils
- Collating and filing expenses
- Monitoring and reporting email correspondence
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
Job qualifications and requirements
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
For further information please contact Andrew Masterman on 0113 3901008 or email your CV to email@example.com
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.